A North Manchester-wide cultural festival is taking place between Saturday 17 June and Sunday 9 July. Celebrating the amazing, rich diverse culture and history in North Manchester.
There will be a range of events in each community including workshops, food, music, art, dance, fashion and more.
The festival is led by The North Manchester Inclusion Partnership.
You are invited to be part of this unique festival and be part of celebratory events in your community.
We want to see a range of interactive and engaging activities that, celebrates and recognises the benefit of the diverse cultures that make up North Manchester.
You can take part in these events by:
- Presenting performances of dance, fashion, talks and/or storytelling.
- Delivering workshops & taster sessions - in crafts, music, history, food, drama, and creativity.
- Food – showcasing the rich and diverse food culture of North Manchester.
- Music from local DJ’s and bands.
- Hosting stalls promoting the work you do in the community.
You can also present your own event as part of the festival, with support from The North Manchester
We will provide the venue for the activities and support with writing and submitting funding bids so you
don't have to do applications alone.
How to get involved...
- Decide how you like to be involved. As part of one of our events or create your own.
- Contact email@example.com with all your details.
- Work with The Inclusion Team to deliver events that celebrate your culture & community