Taking place across North Manchester every week, these Online Support Drop-in Sessions are the perfect opportunity for you to improve your computer skills, learn how to email, manage benefits online, look for work and be safe online.
Natalie can help you with:
- Council Tax
- Universal Credit or any other online benefit application
- Help with online forms
- School applications
- View your rent statement
- Online basics such as email, uploading documents etc.
- 9am - 12.30pm @ Simpson Memorial Hall, 361 Moston Lane, Moston, M40 9NB
- 10am - 12.30pm @ White Moss Road Office, White Moss Road, Blackley, M9 6NZ
- 10am - 12.00pm @ Welcome Centre, 18-32 Brentfield Avenue, Cheetham Hill, M8 0TW
- 1.30pm - 3.30pm @ Newton Heath Library, 2 Old Church Street, Newton Heath, M40 2JF
- 10.00am - 2pm @ Welcome Centre, 18-32 Brentfield Avenue, Cheetham Hill, M8 0TW
- 10.00am - 12pm @ No. 93, 93 Church Lane, Harpurhey, M9 5BG
- 10.00am - 2pm @ Simpson Memorial Hall, 361 Moston Lane, Moston, M40 9NB
- 10.00am - 2pm @ Cheetham Hill Road Office, 549 Cheetham Hill Road, M8 9NW (includes free lunch).
Call Natalie on 0730 720 6013 for more information.