Skip to main content

Make a formal complaint

If you have tried reporting the problem and it has not been resolved, please fill in the following form:

If you can't remember their name, please put their office or phone number.
If you don't know the exact date, please give a rough guess.
There is no limit on how much you can type in this box, so give as much detail as you need to.