Skip to main content

Transcript for how to stop a leak video

Direct to camera

Now we're going to show you what to do if you have a leak on any of your water appliances.

This is called an isolation valve. This is normally found on the water pipe work leading up to your appliance.

To stop the leak on your appliance, all you need to do is get a flathead screwdriver and put it in the slot.

Turn the valve 90 degrees to isolate the appliance. When the screw is in this position, that means the pipe is fully isolated.