Skip to main content

Apply for help with your garden

Apply for help online below. To apply by post, please download our concessionary gardening application form (PDF, 67KB) and post it to MCC Housing Sevices, White Moss Road, Blackley, M9 6NZ.

Apply for help with your garden

Please tick one or more of the boxes to show which of the criteria you meet:
Do you get Housing Benefit or an occupational pension which pushes you over the Housing Benefit threshold?

I confirm that I am a MCC Housing Services resident living within one of the following postcodes: M4, M8, M9 or M40