Skip to main content

Make a complaint

Before you fill in this form. . .

Are you wanting to report anti-social behaviour? Please don't use the form below - instead, please click here to report ASB.

Before you make a complaint...

Please talk to us about your issue first and tell us why you're unhappy and what you want us to do. Very often this will sort the problem out on the spot.

We will aim to deal with Talk2Us feedback within 48 Hours. If your issue cannot be dealt with as a Talk2Us this can be escalated to our Stage 1 formal complaints process.

To talk to us, give us a call on 03000 123 123 or use the 'talk to us' button below to send us the details through this website.



If you are still unhappy

If you are still unhappy with our response, you can send us a formal complaint.

To see how we handle complaints, read our complaints procedure.

To send us a formal complaint, use the button below.




You can view our Complaints and Compliments Policy here:

Complaints and Compliments Policy

We also encourage independent review of our complaints if you are still unhappy. You can do this via the Housing Ombudsman but you must have exhausted our internal complaints policy first.

You can find more about the Housing Ombudsman here.

We also carry out an annual review of our complaints process against the Housing Ombudsman Code. This is to ensure our complaint handling remains in line with the Ombudsman requirements, and that we're providing the best possible service for residents.

You can find our most recent self-assessment here:

Self Assessment Form (30 August 2022)